Whether you are looking at starting a single asset fund, or a pooled investment fund, let Redwood help you maximize the potential of the Opportunity Zone Fund legislation.
We are uniquely positioned to administer Opportunity Zone Funds, as the only fund administrator exclusively focused on Middle Market Real Estate entities. Working with developers and entrepreneurs to manage the financial and investor accounting, as well as compliance aspects of their Funds, is what we do, letting you focus on real estate.
- Streamline investor onboarding, with electronic signatures and integrated accreditation verification, AML, OFAC and KYC compliance
- Maintain investment support schedules
- Calculate Net Asset Value (NAV)
- Calculate income and expense accruals and management fees
- Produce quarterly financial statement packages
- Maintain the Capital Account Reconciliation
- Process Capital Calls
- Track basis increase over life of the Fund
- Track ratio of investment in Opportunity Zone property within the Fund
- Track basis value of property for the “Substantial Improvement” test
- Track regular IRS reporting requirements and provide calculations
- Provide year-end tax and audit support
Redwood, the real estate fund administration experts, can help you navigate the reporting, investor servicing and regulatory requirements of an Opportunity Zone Fund, to allow you to focus on raising capital.
Contact us to learn more.
Neither Redwood nor any of its affiliated entities offer or provide any legal, accounting, or other advice that requires a professional license. None of the materials on this website or any related materials are intended to be or should be considered legal, accounting, or similar advice. No one receiving these materials may rely on them as a substitute for appropriate professional advice. Redwood strongly encourages and advises anyone receiving these materials to consult with their own independent attorneys, CPAs, and other professionals in order to ensure that any actions taken in connection with the materials complies fully with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.