Redwood Real Estate Administration Services
Our exclusive focus on real estate brings institutional quality financial tracking, reporting and technology to non-institutional sized funds, syndications and management entities. By allowing you to focus on real estate, we enable you to foster new growth for your business.
Our team is experienced in providing administration services to open and closed-ended funds, Opportunity Zone funds, Mortgage Pool funds, Syndications, Management entities, Distressed Note funds, and Opportunistic and Value-Add funds.
Our technology-driven approach delivers quality and timely financial reporting for even the most complex entities, and the transparency your investors require, with an elegant and accessible investor portal, reflecting your brand.
Focus on Real Estate, not Accounting
Redwood professionally handles your financial tracking, accounting, and reporting so you can focus on what you do best, real estate. Our expertise in both real estate and private equity accounting practices are supported by technology purpose-built with the Small Balance Real Estate entrepreneur in mind, to handle even the most complex funds.
- All types of pooled investment funds, syndications and management entities
- Maintain general ledger
- Calculate Net Asset Value (NAV)
- Maintain investment support schedules
- Calculate income and expense accruals
- Calculate management fees and carried interest
- Produce financial statement packages
- Provide year-end tax and audit support
- Dedicated Fund Accountant, with detailed knowledge of your offering
Entities Redwood Administers
Provide Confidence to your Investors
Raising and retaining capital is a time-consuming process, with increasing demand from investors for greater transparency. Inspire investor confidence with Redwood’s technology-driven investor servicing solution, delivering a streamlined onboarding process, and timely and accurate information to your investors. Reassure your current investors and lower barriers for new investors with the impartial oversight of a third-party administrator.
- White Labeled Investor Portal, branded for your Offering
- Streamline investor onboarding and compliance experience, with electronic signatures and integrated accreditation verification, AML, OFAC and KYC compliance
- Calculate investor unit prices
- Execute complex waterfall calculations
- Perform capital account reconciliations
- Prepare and distribute investor statements
- Process capital calls
- Support investor inquiries
- Deliver ERISA compliance reports
“We were running new investors through our branded portal within days of signing up and had all of our existing investors imported into the system in less than three weeks. The time from verbal commitment to funded investment has been cut in half and we’re not fielding nearly as many phone calls from investors with questions about their account.”
Scale your Business and Reduce Overhead
With significant experience in real estate fund administration, the expertise we bring and the relationships we have with CPAs, Audit firms, Legal firms and Capital Partners enable us to help SBRE entrepreneurs scale their business, without increasing overhead.
- An exclusive focus on real estate
- A dedicated Fund Accountant, with intimate knowledge of your offering
- Deep knowledge and expertise in the real estate space
- Industry partnerships across the SBRE industry, to help grow your business
“With 12 years of experience in the private equity industry, I have developed a wealth of expertise, and have built a team of Accounting professionals here at Redwood, who are dedicated to not only high-quality accounting but providing professional and friendly service to the SBRE community.”
Industry Experts Recommend
- Allows you to focus on real estate
- Reduces costs and headcount
- Inspires confidence to your investors with third-party oversight
- Improves process performance/service delivery
- Avoids investments in technology
- Provides access to real estate accounting and administration talent