Redwood Real Estate Administration Services
Our exclusive focus on Small Balance Real Estate brings institutional quality financial tracking, reporting and technology to non-institutional sized funds, syndications and managers. By allowing you to focus on real estate, we enable you to foster new growth for your business.
Our clients are based across the United States and vary in terms of both size and asset strategy. What they have in common is a need for quality and timely financial and investor reporting. Our team is experienced in providing administration services to both open and closed-ended funds, with a range of asset strategies including mortgage pools, distressed note funds, opportunistic funds, management entities, and syndications.
Focus on Real Estate, not Accounting
Redwood professionally handles your financial tracking, accounting, and reporting so you can focus on what you do best, real estate. Our expertise in both real estate and private equity accounting practices provide full support, from investor to investment tracking, and everything in between.
- All types of pooled investment funds, syndications and management entities
- Maintain general ledger
- Calculate Net Asset Value (NAV)
- Maintain investment support schedules
- Calculate income and expense accruals
- Calculate management fees and carried interest
- Produce financial statement packages
- Provide year-end tax and audit support
- Dedicated Fund Accountant, with detailed knowledge of your offering
Entities Redwood Administers
Provide Confidence to your Investors
Providing your investors with timely, professional and accurate information and support can be very difficult in small balance real estate offerings. Inspire investor confidence with Redwood’s combination of investor communications, reporting, and calculations.
- Reassure investors with third-party oversight
- Calculate investor unit prices
- Execute complex waterfall calculations
- Maintain investor registers
- Perform capital account reconciliations
- Prepare and distribute investor statements
- Process capital calls
- Support investor inquiries
- Deliver ERISA compliance reports
- Year-end capital account balances
“With 12 years of experience in the private equity industry, I have developed a wealth of expertise, and have built a team of Accounting professionals here at Redwood, who are dedicated to not only high-quality accounting but providing professional and friendly service to the SBRE community.”
Scale your Business and Reduce Overhead
With significant experience in real estate fund administration, the expertise we bring and the relationships we have with CPAs, Audit firms, Legal firms and Capital Partners enable us to help SBRE entrepreneurs scale their business, without increasing overhead.
- An exclusive focus on real estate
- A dedicated Fund Accountant, with intimate knowledge of your offering
- Deep knowledge and expertise in the real estate space
- Industry partnerships across the SBRE industry, to help grow your business
Industry Experts Recommend
- Allows you to focus on real estate
- Reduces costs and headcount
- Inspires confidence to your investors with third-party oversight
- Improves process performance/service delivery
- Avoids investments in technology
- Provides access real estate accounting and administration talent